VideoLan Movie Creator (VLMC)
VideoLAN Movie Creator is a non-linear editing software for video creation based on libVLC and running on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X! It is a free and open source software distributed under the terms of the GPLv2.
As VLMC is an open-source project hosted by VideoLAN, we happily welcome all kinds of contributions to it. For detailed information on the development process, please read our wiki page on how to send patches.
- Development mailing-list email@example.com
- IRC Channel: #vlmc on the freenode network. Use the Freenode Web interface, if you don't have an IRC client at hand.
See the INSTALL file for compilation and installation instructions.
Special files and folders
- AUTHORS - Main VLMC authors.
- CMakeLists.txt - Root CMake config file.
- COPYING - The GPL license.
- ChangeLog - One day, VLMC will have this file.
- HACKING - Hacking VLMC.
- INSTALL - General Installation instructions.
- INSTALL.macosx - Installation instructions for the Mac OS X version of VLMC.
- INSTALL.win32 - Installation instructions for the Win32 version of VLMC.
- NEWS - Important modifications between the releases.
- README.md - This file.
- resources.qrc - Qt resource file of VLMC.
- THANKS - All VLMC contributors.
- TRANSLATORS - VLMC Translators.
- bin/ - Binary files.
- cmake/ - CMake build system configuration.
- contribs/ - Holds libs etc.
- doc/ - Miscellaneous documentation.
- include/ - Include files.
- nsis/ - NSIS config file for building Win32 Installer of VLMC.
- resources/ - VLMC resources folder (images etc.).
- share/ - Common Resources files.
- src/ - VLMC source code.
- ts/ - languages related files.