Converting Audio CD to FLAC on Mac results in nameless files
I tried converting an audio CD to FLAC using the below instructions:
For multiple files:
- Have the tracks present in the playlist
- In File menu select streaming/export wizard
- In the window that appears select existing playlist items
- check transcode audio and FLAC
- select OGG as the encapsulation format
- select directory
- double click on the first item streaming item to start
The result was each file being written as '.ogg', overwriting the previous '.ogg'.
My expectation is that each new track would be named as displayed in the playlist, that is to say "Audio CD - Track 1.ogg', etc.
Additionally it would be better if the conversion started automatically from the wizard, rather than having to initiate it from the playlist.
Tried with MacOS X 10.9 and VLC 2.1.1