Use Apache Commons IO.
Make use of the utility classes included in Apache Commons IO, such as
Motivation and Context
Using the library eliminates the need for separate
close() methods and allows operations such as file copying to be simplified.
How Has This Been Tested?
Screenshots / GIFs (if appropriate):
Types of changes
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Enhancement (non-breaking change which cleans up / improves existing functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING section of the README document.