Player: set max screen dimension for display
Provide the max supported resolution for adaptative streams
It will prevent decoding 4K resolution on a 1080p device
Motivation and Context
How Has This Been Tested?
Tested with low values on adaptative streams, video rendering is actually degraded
Types of changes
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Enhancement (non-breaking change which cleans up / improves existing functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING section of the README document.