Update shuffle strategy and android auto behavior
This MR adds functionality to use a more random source of integers for shuffling and launch android auto playlists, play-all-by-genre, and play-all-from-artist with a shuffled first track.
Motivation and Context
- SecureRandom is used in lieu of Random to (theoretically) obtain a truly random number, instead of the pseudo-random output from Random, which is rather predictable.
- For Android Auto users, a random first track is selected for playlists, the genre "play all button" and the artist "play all" button when shuffle is already enabled.
- Genre and artist "play all" buttons will have a shuffle icon overlay when shuffle is already enabled.
- The shuffle option in the album, genre, artist and playlist overflow menu now plays a random first song. Shuffle option is only shown when > 2 tracks are in the list.
How Has This Been Tested?
Tested via app UI and Android Auto.
Types of changes
- Enhancement (non-breaking change which cleans up / improves existing functionality)
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING section of the README document.