VideoLAN docker images
VideoLAN docker images are used in Jenkins jobs to provide static build environments.
On push, the Docker Images Job will launch and figure out the images that need to be rebuilt.
The results will be available on VideoLAN docker registry under registry.videolan.org:5000/$tag.
If you require a new Linux distro to be a base of your future image(-s), please put it under videolan-base-$distro directory.
To add a new build on Jenkins:
- Log in to Jenkins and go under Configure Jenkins.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Add Docker Template".
- Fill in the following fields:
- Docker Image: registry.videolan.org:5000/$tag
- Labels: $tag
- Credentials: "jenkins/****** (jenkins for docker containers)"
- Instance capacity: leave blank.
- Click Save.
- Create a new freestyle job Item under an appropriate Folder.