Rework Chromecast behavior
Problem to solve
Rework the current chromecast behavior.
- Checks for chromecast only when chromecast button is pressed.
- Chromecast button animates during search.
Future behavior we want:
- When MediaElement is created, look for chromecasts immediately.
- If found, show cast button.
- If cast button pressed and only 1 chromecast found, connect to it automatically, else show a popup to choose.
- Update the cast button when a chromecast is added (or removed) to the network after the MediaElement creation.
- Allow not to look for chromecasts upon MediaElement creation (extra bindable property on MediaElement I guess).
- Allow to hide cast button (done already).
Document how to disable the automatic chromecast search.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information