Rework Chromecast behavior
Problem to solve
Rework the current chromecast behavior.
- Checks for chromecast only when chromecast button is pressed.
- Chromecast button animates during search.
Future behavior we want:
- When MediaElement is created, look for chromecasts immediately.
- If found, show cast button.
- If cast button pressed and only 1 chromecast found, connect to it automatically, else show a popup to choose.
- Update the cast button when a chromecast is added (or removed) to the network after the MediaElement creation.
- Allow not to look for chromecasts upon MediaElement creation (extra bindable property on MediaElement I guess).
- Allow to hide cast button (done already).
Document how to disable the automatic chromecast search.