End time of attached audio file is misleading, and the attached audio file have glitched rewinding
Steps to reproduce:
- Download attached file,
- Play attached file,
- Look at the time which is located at the end of the timeline,
- You see, that it lasts over 7 minutes, but in reality this attached audio lasts approximately 1 minute and 30 seconds,
- Now try to rewind that audio file,
- If you tried to rewind that (with timeline rewind), then it rewinds to incorrect time. But rewind with “←10” and “10→” buttons work correctly.
- In the attached file is misleading end time.
- And the audio rewound to incorrect time.
What should happen:
- The file should show correct time.
- And the file should be rewound correctly.
- I'm using VLC 4.0 (Build compiled in 22. May 2023) on Windows 11 22621.1776.
- My hardware is written in my profile.
- Attached file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gaxago7tq9lswq/Silvia_1_-_Pokuta_%2528Star%25C3%25A9%2529.mp3/file
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information