Lock interface feature does not really lock the interface
- on the new player view advanced options, there is a
Lock interfacecheckbox. Enabling the mode does not really "lock" the interface, as a there is still some actions that can be performed, like:
- closing the player
- clicking on the duration/remaining time display
- going back to the advanced options (but I suppose this is meant to deactivate the lock feature).
- iPad Pro 2017
Steps to reproduce:
- play a video
- go to the advanced options
- click on the
- For what I understood from this feature, the goal is to prevent the user from accidentally activate an action from the interface - especially the "quit/close" button.
- Maybe completely deactivate the actions and add an "unlock" action ? (a big slider ? other ?)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information