portraitUpsideDown orientation should be ignored
From user report,
portraitUpsideDown orientation shouldn't be taken into account.
The behaviour would be the following:
- Launch video (default portrait mode)
- Turn left 90 degrees, the video goes to landscape
- Turn left 90 degrees, nothing changes, the video stays in landscape
- Turn left 90 degrees, the video change landscape orientation
- Turn left 90 degrees, original position.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information