Fixed "Show all files" behavior in browsers
On selecting "Show all files in browser" in Preferences/Interfaces, some files are still not shown leading to inconsistent behavior for the end user.
Motivation and Context
I experimented with ":ignore-filetypes" option of MediaBrowser to ignore no file, when "Show all files" is selected in Preferences. So the MediaBrowser will ignore no file when browsing is requested with this preference selected.
Screenshots / GIFs (if appropriate):
Types of changes
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Enhancement (non-breaking change which cleans up / improves existing functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING section of the README document.