How to use issue labels
Since colorspace is limited, let's use color coding for each type of label that is mutually exclusive
What do they mean ?
- low is for low priority things, like having a Gitlab-to-Slack integration
- med is middle priority, not low not high
- high is for important stuff to do soon
- critical is for stuff that is blocking something major.
- bug, for bugs or other errors that need to be fixed
- feature, new functionalities that remain unimplemented
- change, for code changes that do not add features as is, but are not bugs either
Since gitlab has no way of handling issue status (new,open,pending codereview etc) nor issue linkage, we have to make do with labels.
Not implemented yet: