Milestone expired on Feb 20, 2019
Bugfixes + some ASM (end-of-AVX2, SSSE3, ARM)
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Crashed on windows 32 bit
- Assertion 'lr->type == DAV1D_RESTORATION_SGRPROJ' failed in src/lr_apply_tmpl.c
- Discrepancies with aom output
- Output YUV mismatch
- Output YUV mismatch (relative to aomdec)
- Invalid YUV output (relative to aomdec)
- Remember to bump the soname!
- The library version should be available in an installed header
- dav1d shouldn't use fprintf(stderr) for logging, or if it must, such logs should be a build time option.
- Yet another discrepancy from aom
- Gitlab CI: Add build-win-aarch64 to pipeline
- "Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)" when running Valgrind using SSSE3 asm
- Build system fails to build with SSSE3 code on 32-bit x86 targets
- Clamp transforms simd code
- dav1d/src/itx_1d.c:242:27: runtime error: signed integer overflow: 1983902008 + 183520772 cannot be represented in type 'int'
- Failure to build tests on ARM: relocation R_ARM_MOVW_ABS_NC against `a local symbol' can not be used when making a shared object
- runtime error: signed integer overflow: 409458 * 5793 cannot be represented in type 'int'
- Fails to build with link time optimization enabled (b_lto=true)
- Make Dav1dFrameContext smaller
- Transforms aren't compliant