Commit 5ebd16e4 authored by Soomin Lee's avatar Soomin Lee

Add smb2 patch

parent f390d620
From 2f150030470b72b65a323b415e232cef6263b5a0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From b6030e9ee856e0c0c7d32013bb50039b8f351958 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <fkuehne@videolan.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:14:55 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 01/25] arm_neon: work-around libtool issue
Subject: [PATCH 01/26] arm_neon: work-around libtool issue
---
modules/arm_neon/Makefile.am | 2 ++
......
From 4f106a840a01ec607c5c45be53b8a10366c3a13e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 19f526d3536082a60d80bb16f939022e6a7ce11b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <fkuehne@videolan.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 22:14:55 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 02/25] disable neon volume plugin
Subject: [PATCH 02/26] disable neon volume plugin
---
modules/arm_neon/Makefile.am | 1 -
......
From a872eb73e7f8cfee1c89cdf344a2bd6a9c97b1c0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 6c4f6e3c1efd5328fd93ec8672f7458b65dbe13a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <fkuehne@videolan.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 11:11:44 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 03/25] Enable System DL
Subject: [PATCH 03/26] Enable System DL
---
contrib/src/ffmpeg/patch-as-patch-can.patch | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
......
From 21bd6a724177eae2474ac71c000d9030876d4969 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From c3c3e7042928d8010a4d79f712a4290363b17e83 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:51:10 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 04/25] http: add vlc_http_cookies_clear
Subject: [PATCH 04/26] http: add vlc_http_cookies_clear
Clear all cookies without deleting the jar.
---
......
From ca9c67b0d095332e76c1d4b9b40873f3df6f1941 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 362bf929366f8509b90ae993660235063e71af3d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 15:51:11 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 05/25] libvlc_media: add cookie_jar API
Subject: [PATCH 05/26] libvlc_media: add cookie_jar API
---
include/vlc/libvlc_media.h | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
......
From fb8203c1e73d37f8cc95bdf0f786e5a102684bf7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From c7149b86a9e2bfc57b379d0504423bd4d3f6bc6f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <fkuehne@videolan.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 20:02:18 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 06/25] contrib/gcrypt: work-around a libtool limitation
Subject: [PATCH 06/26] contrib/gcrypt: work-around a libtool limitation
---
contrib/src/gcrypt/rules.mak | 1 +
......
From effc78557ff4dc6a42e12cd0b64342aa860020a3 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From c4e5d1100d4bfb08987a3a7acf8c9d930dabc69a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <fkuehne@videolan.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 22:45:14 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 07/25] contrib/gcrypt: fix tvOS compilation
Subject: [PATCH 07/26] contrib/gcrypt: fix tvOS compilation
---
.../src/gcrypt/fix-sha1-ssse3-for-clang.patch | 16 ++++++++++++++++
......
From 13658e3b14706343eaac6e86f97bdbdc4b8c601e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From a9489bbb6df37ea64b9f9e20273d86ee6c349ff0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <fkuehne@videolan.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 17:03:37 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 08/25] contrib/gcrypt: update patches
Subject: [PATCH 08/26] contrib/gcrypt: update patches
---
.../src/gcrypt/fix-sha1-ssse3-for-clang.patch | 308 +++++++++++++++++-
......
From c20415c39eb7f13738a7536c4fcb86d52fd286d5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 7ee8e58a29f6647cef0b245b3b30a2d33fb6ee83 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:03:24 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 09/25] Replace thread local with pthread TSD
Subject: [PATCH 09/26] Replace thread local with pthread TSD
---
src/misc/interrupt.c | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
......
From 24dc4bc8ee931bb0766e2c2e6f040421eecd269d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From a4ef75d797aeefa0a8b0ccc6b37220fa97efc6ac Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Carola Nitz <nitz.carola@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:49:02 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 10/25] contrib: use live555 version that is compatible with
Subject: [PATCH 10/26] contrib: use live555 version that is compatible with
LGPL2
---
......
From 5da293c4d3fa9621851beeb93e5c7b090a0078b1 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From c133f69263a08df1fe5294e2aef27fbb8c7bdb6c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <felix@feepk.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 18:05:40 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 11/25] libvlc: add a basic API to change freetype's color,
Subject: [PATCH 11/26] libvlc: add a basic API to change freetype's color,
bold, font and size variables on-the-fly
---
......
From 188b586bbebfb289f522802f489076721391fa0c Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 67417e49bce430acc39293913d3b71d9bc298392 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Carola Nitz <nitz.carola@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 13:16:41 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 12/25] Work around lack of __thread storage qualifier on old
Subject: [PATCH 12/26] Work around lack of __thread storage qualifier on old
macOS
---
......
From 1de70527b032cdd82be21dbb4d0fa9846ee5018a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From d8a94452e5eaa9277a5b0164b3863752637630a6 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Hugo=20Beauz=C3=A9e-Luyssen?= <hugo@beauzee.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:44:44 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 13/25] modules:common: Use the full module name as MODULE_NAME
Subject: [PATCH 13/26] modules:common: Use the full module name as MODULE_NAME
This avoid conflicts when linking modules staticly on platforms that don't
have objdump
......
From 83b4903d7a450ab8e66ef3f8ec0958f2edbd66b1 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 810535d5955a255f6a593c38fc83e0dcc525fc0e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Luis Fernandes <zipleen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:33:08 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 14/25] add auto deinterlacer-mode which is also valid
Subject: [PATCH 14/26] add auto deinterlacer-mode which is also valid
---
lib/video.c | 3 ++-
......
From 2b75844b58d3d1ce45a6b0a6013bc368b6097ae0 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 5c73dbc36ee0dcd064c63ecb1229d091f61f8401 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Luis Fernandes <zipleen@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 10:44:43 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 15/25] Users will be able to change the deinterlace mode
Subject: [PATCH 15/26] Users will be able to change the deinterlace mode
without forcing it.
---
......
From eeeb15dbfd3d65e7c2dc9d83503cfd0472536e92 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 084ece776ed7b59cc965a7640c67e2572260e0b3 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:49:34 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 16/25] contrib: ffmpeg: enable videotoolbox encoder
Subject: [PATCH 16/26] contrib: ffmpeg: enable videotoolbox encoder
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
......
From aa9c3123921049670be603e9d0ed905b1ff43455 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 1e835bbeee8972de41af92ee09c245961c2c6b55 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:52:35 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 17/25] chromecast: use vt encoder from avcodec
Subject: [PATCH 17/26] chromecast: use vt encoder from avcodec
---
modules/stream_out/chromecast/cast.cpp | 13 +++++++++++++
......
From 237824957bbb38de8e170e3e477330b014f2c089 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 17f660095f8d63caffcf91e975f36a2eab1f28df Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 12:31:13 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 18/25] ffmpeg: backport vtenc patches
Subject: [PATCH 18/26] ffmpeg: backport vtenc patches
---
...lboxenc-fix-mutex-cond-leak-in-error.patch | 35 ++++++
......
From f1123cd046a2950c977175f6bc6cc96782c31717 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From fea065350574fe5ef6ec8386f9f82341b8043d1f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:06:13 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 19/25] core: expose config_AutoSaveConfigFile
Subject: [PATCH 19/26] core: expose config_AutoSaveConfigFile
---
include/vlc_configuration.h | 2 ++
......
From b9c4f2f45f9abcb5e4cd22933f0806afea77b291 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 5ac58ad5d126742ad268d9ff8b7a4d19edecf904 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Thomas Guillem <thomas@gllm.fr>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 10:06:13 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 20/25] lib: save configuration after playback/parse
Subject: [PATCH 20/26] lib: save configuration after playback/parse
The configuration is also saved when the libvlc instance is terminated but this
doesn't happen often. Indeed, apps using libvlc will generally hold the libvlc
......
From 549df2379c1ff1896fd63c708d4f802366b4e963 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From bb85ff0c4475a0b38b1993761950c1409bf4fce6 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: =?UTF-8?q?Felix=20Paul=20K=C3=BChne?= <felix@feepk.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:55:11 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 21/25] http access: retain auth struct for the runtime of the
Subject: [PATCH 21/26] http access: retain auth struct for the runtime of the
module
Previously, it was retained for a given connection only, so all information needed for a digest login was lost as soon as the module was reconnecting due to the expected 401 on attempted basic login
......
From 3bf2a0f10af8987e96ee4033e9ba82895e1dace7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From ee9623cc93b1e08b8f454808d82a3a3d1d39ea64 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Soomin Lee <bubu@mikan.io>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:08:55 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 22/25] libvlc: media_player: Add record method
Subject: [PATCH 22/26] libvlc: media_player: Add record method
---
include/vlc/libvlc_media_player.h | 13 +++++++++++++
......
From b608537b37e1944f42d56762b985a0663c7c4c61 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From e87086a4b96fbbab7bdd5afe6cc2e694d0c1ecd4 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Soomin Lee <bubu@mikan.io>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 18:40:39 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 23/25] libvlc: events: Add callbacks for record
Subject: [PATCH 23/26] libvlc: events: Add callbacks for record
---
include/vlc/libvlc_events.h | 9 +++++++++
......
From a869647a6e8479d9e5963ed19fffdf5a3961723d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 35c0405eb2d6c39fd1e2c7db4491ad03bdb01357 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Soomin Lee <bubu@mikan.io>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 15:37:57 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 24/25] access_output: file: Add error dialog for write/open
Subject: [PATCH 24/26] access_output: file: Add error dialog for write/open
---
modules/access_output/file.c | 8 ++++++++
......
From 1cb6affcfdd0595147c19e2dc2114cf6505ef707 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From 034daa0d65377986472b8d3bc11acf1292ad5b5a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Alexandre Janniaux <alexandre.janniaux@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 18:27:16 +0100
Subject: [PATCH 25/25] transcode: add support for mutliple venc parameters
Subject: [PATCH 25/26] transcode: add support for mutliple venc parameters
Add support for multiple venc parameters for transcoding. Venc
parameters are tested in th given order and fallback if the encoder
......
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment