There will be a freeze in the third or fourth second of playing the video.
I play some specific videos, using computer players, and browsers, but there is no problem, but using libvlc will freeze. And every time I went to the place where it was stuck, it happened 100% of the time.
Minimal project and steps to reproduce
To reproduce you can use a basic example.
- Start the app
- Play the video
- Then wait for 2 seconds, you will find the phenomenon of lag https://github.com/bbhxwl/TestLibVlcBug
What is the current bug behavior?
There will be a freeze in the fixed position of the video. But there is no problem with the computer player. I have tested android, ios, winform, wpf all have this problem.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Can play this video smoothly
Is it because of some encoding issues in the video that need to be set manually?
- Android 10 Real tablet
- Windows10 1909 18363.1500
- Ipad 2020 with iOS 14.7.1
- Xamarin.Forms 22.214.171.1242
- LibVlcSharp 3.6.0
- LibVLCSharp.Forms 3.6.0
- VideoLAN.LibVLC.Android 126.96.36.199
- VideoLAN.LibVlcSharp.iOS 3.3.10