Problem to solve
Lots of those.
- How does that integrates with existing UWP code?
- Uno relation?
- 3.x and 4.x branch differences?
Do we use
- the HWND API (can we? on WinUI on win32 maybe?)
- the current swapchain hack (better if we don't).
- the new output callbacks API (that's libvlc 4 only)
And plenty more questions...
Probably we would aim for WinUI 3
Should we aim for a net5 target?
WinUI is claimed to be compatible with C++/WinRT. If we make a WinUI control with libvlcsharp, can it be used (even, the control only) by C++ code? That's not clear (#147)
Yep lots of these.