1. 29 Jul, 2007 1 commit
  2. 31 May, 2007 1 commit
  3. 20 May, 2007 3 commits
  4. 19 May, 2007 2 commits
  5. 15 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  6. 14 Apr, 2007 4 commits
  7. 12 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  8. 07 Apr, 2007 1 commit
    • Antoine Cellerier's avatar
      Modules have a psz_help string. This is currently used by 1 module only... · 06c555eb
      Antoine Cellerier authored
      Modules have a psz_help string. This is currently used by 1 module only (headphone audio filter) ... but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't be stored in cache. This commit will break the cache so we need to change a cache version somewhere. Since i didn't know where to look ... this is yet to be done.
      + misc changes
      
      06c555eb
  9. 06 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  10. 05 Apr, 2007 1 commit
  11. 24 Mar, 2007 2 commits
    • Antoine Cellerier's avatar
    • Antoine Cellerier's avatar
      * Make it possible to give names to vlc objects (psz_object_name · 79c1ddfd
      Antoine Cellerier authored
      already existed but was only used by modules as far as is know). This
      is done in the module_Need function. Needed module names now have this
      syntax: '<module>[@<name>]'. If the @<name> part is present, once the
      needed module is found it will change p_this->psz_object_name to <name>.
      In about 99% of the module_Need calls, p_this is the module's parent
      object so this is ok. The remaining calls won't use this syntax so it's
      ok i guess :)
      
      * Add new vlc_object_find_name function. It works like vlc_object_find
      but uses a string (name) instead of an integer (type) as its second
      argument.
      
      * Change the marq, mosaic and logo commands in rc.c. They now take the
      target object's name as first argument. Example:
      
      Launch vlc with:
      ./vlc -I rc --no-audio --sub-filter "marq@test{marquee=Hello}:marq@testouille{marquee=Test}" ~/media/redefined-nintendo.mpg
      
      Then issue the following command to move the second marq:
      marq-x testouille 100
      
      (and while testing I fixed #745)
      79c1ddfd
  12. 25 Feb, 2007 5 commits
  13. 04 Feb, 2007 1 commit
  14. 30 Jan, 2007 1 commit
  15. 14 Jan, 2007 2 commits
  16. 03 Jan, 2007 1 commit
  17. 22 Dec, 2006 1 commit
    • Clément Stenac's avatar
      Add facilities to report and enrich error messages. · 65d21833
      Clément Stenac authored
      The idea is that a given error should be reported only once to the user.
      At the moment, for example, we can get:
      - "no suitable access module" (printed by module_Need)
       - "unable to create access" (printed by input/access)
       - "unable to open stream" (printed by input/input)
       - ...
      
      The facilities provided here are:
      * msg_StackSet( code, message ) : "throw" a new error
      * msg_StackAdd( message ) : Append a message allowing to trace the message
      * msg_StackMsg() : Retrieve the message
      
      So, in the previous example, module_Need would msg_StackSet( code, "no
      suitable access module"), then input/input would add "unable to create
      access" and finally, input/input can print the "unable to open stream:
      unable to create access: no suitable module" message.
      
      The three functions are context-free, you don't need a vlc_object, so
      that we can add verbose error reporting everywhere.
      
      65d21833
  18. 03 Dec, 2006 4 commits
  19. 26 Nov, 2006 2 commits
    • Clément Stenac's avatar
      Compile fixes, round 1 · 3a6b3918
      Clément Stenac authored
      3a6b3918
    • Clément Stenac's avatar
      A bit of headers cleanup · d3fe7f28
      Clément Stenac authored
      * Headers in include must contain the structures and prototypes needed
        by the plugins and should be named vlc_*.
      * Headers in include/vlc must contain the structures and prototypes
        needed by external libvlc clients
      
      * Moved and renamed some things in headers. 
         - Removed vlc_cpu.h, vlc_error.h (merged in vlc_common)
         - Removed snapshot.h (merged in vlc_vout.h)
         - Removed vlc_spu.h (merged in vlc_osd.h)
         - Removed intf_eject.h and vlc_interaction.h (merged in vlc_interface)
         - Moved all internal headers to src
         - Merged vlc_video.h and video_output.h and move private things to src
         - Removed vlc/intf.h, vlc/aout.h, vlc/vout.h, vlc/decoder.h and vlc/input.h
           (meta headers for use in modules, and often implying too large 
           dependencies)
      * Removed some useless dependencies
      * Unexported a bunch of functions and structures used only in src/
        (--> Still some work here)
      * Finally made input_thread_t and input_source_t (mostly) private. 
        Added input_GetItem to fetch the input_item of an input_thread
      * Cleaned up deprecated entries in vlc_symbols.h and bumped up symbol 
        prefix
      
      This commit has a 99% probability of breaking the build, 0.1% of killing
      your cat and 0% of getting you hot chicks.
      d3fe7f28
  20. 25 Nov, 2006 1 commit
  21. 23 Nov, 2006 1 commit
  22. 22 Nov, 2006 3 commits