1. 05 Nov, 2007 1 commit
  2. 04 Nov, 2007 1 commit
    • dionoea's avatar
      Add a new type of VLC Lua module: Interfaces. · de31813f
      dionoea authored
      Two things led me to add this new type of Lua modules:
       * Most interfaces duplicate code from one another (rc and telnet both deal
         with sockets, rc and hotkeys duplicate VLC interfacing code)
       * It's easier to code in Lua than in C (for high level stuff)
      (* Users can code their own module easily, all they need is a text editor.)
      
      Most of the changes in modules/misc/ are Lua wrappers for different C APIs
      in VLC. I'd say that 90% of those wrappers won't change, the other 10% might
       need small changes (mostly to simplify the C code).
      
      The VLC Lua "interface" module will look for lua scripts in the
      *share*/luaintf/ directory. Files in *share*/luaintf/modules/ are lua modules
      which can be used by multiple VLC Lua modules (using require "modulename").
      
      This commit includes 4 Lua interface modules:
       * dummy.lua: the default module. Prints error messages and quits.
       * rc.lua: equivalent to the legacy rc.c module. Also includes a bunch of
         new features (+ multiple socket connections at a time work!). See file for
         more details.
       * telnet.lua: equivalent to the legacy telnet.c module. See file for more
         details.
       * hotkeys.lua: a rewrite of the hotkey handling module. This module is still
         experimental. I'll need to change VLC core hotkeys stuff to make it work
         like I want (ie: 1 hotkey triggers 1 action instead of the current 1 action
         can have 1 hotkey). This version executes 3 dummy actions when keys 'q',
         'w' or 'x' are pressed.
      
      What's left to do:
       * Port the http interface plugin to this framework (at least for the
         macros/rpn part ... using <?vlc some lua code ?> à la PHP would be way
         easier than what we currently have).
       * Finish work on the hotkeys module.
       * Code a real telnet/rc module with autocompletion and all the cool features
         usually found in a telnet/terminal interface.
       * Trash the legacy C modules.
      
      Stuff to test (which I can't test myself):
       * Win32 and Mac OS X specific changes to Makefile.am
       * Console interface under Win32. I expect it not to work.
      
      Other stuff included in this changeset are:
       * Code cleanup (I'm sure that it's still possible to simplify some of the old lua bindings code).
       * That's pretty much it in fact :/
      de31813f
  3. 03 Nov, 2007 1 commit
  4. 20 Oct, 2007 3 commits
  5. 15 Oct, 2007 1 commit
  6. 12 Oct, 2007 1 commit
  7. 30 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  8. 24 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  9. 22 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  10. 18 Sep, 2007 2 commits
  11. 17 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  12. 15 Sep, 2007 3 commits
  13. 14 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  14. 12 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  15. 05 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  16. 02 Sep, 2007 1 commit
  17. 01 Sep, 2007 1 commit
    • Rafaël Carré's avatar
      qt4: Fix help dialog (again) · 7440827a
      Rafaël Carré authored
      Uses builtin AUTHORS THANKS and COPYING files on every platform
      Don't ship AUTHORS.txt and THANKS.txt on windows packages
      COPYING.txt is kept since it's used in the nsis installer
      Only show authors' name instead of the full AUTHORS file
      Removes an empty line in THANKS to make it easier to parse without using endless pipes
      7440827a
  18. 31 Aug, 2007 2 commits
  19. 28 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  20. 27 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  21. 18 Aug, 2007 2 commits
  22. 15 Aug, 2007 4 commits
  23. 13 Aug, 2007 4 commits
  24. 10 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  25. 04 Aug, 2007 1 commit
  26. 30 Jul, 2007 2 commits